Larahmae's Reviews > The Lucky One

The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks

Apr 13, 12

bookshelves: to-read

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Lucky One.

Quotes Larahmae Liked

Nicholas Sparks
“The most ordinary things could be made extraordinary.”

Nicholas Sparks
“I tell myself that I know you,
and then when I think about it, I realize that I don't.”

Nicholas Sparks
“That’s a wonderful story.”

“He was a wonderful man. And when a man is that special, you know it sooner than you think possible. You recognize it instinctively, and you’re certain that no matter what happens, there will never be another one like him.”

Nicholas Sparks
“He was the toast to her butter.”

Nicholas Sparks
“She was struck by the simple truth that sometimes the most ordinary things could be made extraordinary, simply by doing them with the right people...”

Nicholas Sparks
“It was their secret, a secret meant for just the two of them, and she'd never been able to imagine how it would sound coming from someone else. But, somehow, Logan made it sound just right.”

Nicholas Sparks
“Every now and then, I’d meet a guy and think that we were getting along great, and suddenly I’d stop hearing from him. Not only did he stop calling, but if I happened to bump into him sometime later he always acted like I had the plague. I didn’t understand it. I still don’t. And it bothered me. It hurt me. With time, it got harder and harder to keep blaming the guys, and I eventually came to the conclusion that there was something wrong with me. That maybe I was simply meant to live my life alone.”