Rebecca's Reviews > Seeds of Discovery

Seeds of Discovery by Breeana Puttroff

Apr 14, 2012

Read from April 13 to 14, 2012

I’ve been in a mood where I don’t really feel like reading much lately, like I just don’t want to sit down and actually read a book. However, I knew I had this coming up for a blog tour so I sat down and forced myself to read a chapter. Funnily enough, I took a break from the book and noticed that I was on page 50 already. It was so easy to just fly through this book that I finished it in one sitting no troubles.
The story itself is really entertaining. It’s slightly different to your run of the mill story and I really enjoyed it even though it wasn’t what I had expected.
The characters are all really awesome. I loved Quinn and I could understand why she was acting weirdly after almost hitting someone with her car. I know I would feel weird about that and probably act strangely for a few days.
The writing is really simplistic but effective. It allowed me to just fly through the pages and I was having a lot of fun reading through it.
Overall, I really enjoyed reading Seeds of Discover and I am looking forward to reading the next book in the story. It was so good and I had a lot of fun reading it.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Seeds of Discovery.