Debee's Reviews > Why Men Love Bitches: From Doormat to Dreamgirl - A Woman's Guide to Holding Her Own in a Relationship

Why Men Love Bitches by Sherry Argov

Apr 16, 12

Read from April 13 to 16, 2012

So now after completing this book on helping "nice" girls understand the mindset of males, and decoding the language of male vs female... And why the "bitch" (babe in total control of herself) is successful in getting the guy... And keeping his interest... I have to say that there are definitely some nuggets one can glean from this book and apply successfully to one's life.. Be it married or single, young 20's or mature.. There are nuggets worth while to consider.
I found at times I felt frustrated and defeated. I felt like I had done everything wrong... I was looking for the do over switch. But, in other parts... I felt reaffirmed on what I was doing correctly. It made me think of women I know who are successful in their relationships with men. I regained a newfound hope for myself. I might not have done everything correctly... But I know there are things I've done well... And now with this newfound information I can begin putting into practice some of the things I've learned.
Pick up this book... Check it out for yourself. You may learn something new that will take out the frustration between the sexes and make your life more satisfying.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Why Men Love Bitches.

04/13/2012 page 27