Janina's Reviews > Eternal

Eternal by J.A. Belfield

Apr 15, 12

bookshelves: shifters, romance, arc-for-review-blog-tour
Read from April 12 to 15, 2012

This novella was interesting, but in a good way! I didn't realized that it had a historical element to it until I started reading it and read to many historical romances :) But I devoured this novella! It was short and sweet :D

The characters were all lovable :) Sean and Jem's mom were probably my favorite characters. Sean was just adorable, with his over proctectiveness, but you have to admire that in a man. You could just tell that he loved Jem so much and the fact that he was a little afraid of her mother had me laughing. A big shifter guy afraid of a mom, I can just imagine it! Jem's mom was entertaining and she brought a fun element to the story :) But Jem, herself, did tend to annoy me at times but not to the point where I didn't like her. She was a strong female who didn't like when the pack view her as helpless.

And wasn't the outsider a little persistent?!

Overall, I really enjoyed this story and I really need to read the other books in the series :) If you like historical romances this novella is for you!

Thank you to J. Taylor Publishing for the opportunity to review this book. All thoughts are my honest opinion!
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Eternal.