Risa's Reviews > Fifty Shades Darker

Fifty Shades Darker by E.L. James

Apr 14, 2012

it was ok
bookshelves: genre-erotica, language-english, own-digital, topic-bdsm
Read from April 12 to 15, 2012

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fifty Shades Darker.

04/12/2012 page 28
04/13/2012 page 75
20.0% "So far this is pretty slow and less lolzy."
04/13/2012 page 122
33.0% "Ok, I'm reading the fanfic pdf here so I'm not exactly sure how the book got divided. I'm assuming the first part left off with Edward and Bella breaking up and the second book is going to be them getting back together.

Anyway, did Jake really just hang a bunch of invasive candid photographs of Bella in his art show without telling her and getting her permission first?! Holy Crow what a creeper!"
04/13/2012 page 183
49.0% "Gasp! Lauren!!! :O"
04/14/2012 page 245
66.0% "I really wanna read some YA fiction involving werewolves now or some good JacobxBella twific."
04/14/2012 page 257
69.0% ""I'm laughing at your audacity, Mrs. Lincoln. Edward and I are nothing to do with you. And if I do leave him, and you come looking for me, I will be waiting - don't doubt it. And maybe I'll give you a taste of your own medicine, on behalf of the fifteen-year-old child you molested, and probably fucked up even more than he was already."

Yes! Go Bella! Tell her off!"
04/14/2012 page 373
100.0% "Lord help me, I'm about to start on the third book. I just can't stop reading no matter how bad this writing is! I skipped most of the sex scenes though. They were getting repetitive.

Lol Irina is being blackmailed (and I could care less). Irina is really gross. I don't like her. Not one bit."