Paranormal Reads's Reviews > Unbound

Unbound by Cat Miller

7102096
Apr 12, 12

Read in April, 2012

This amazing book grabbed me from the first page and didn’t let go until the end. I stayed up into the early morning to finish this book. I had to know what happened next with Dani and Cat Miller didn’t disappoint me.

Dani is everything you want in a heroine. She is smart, sassy, protective, beautiful, and unique. But she has always stood out from everybody. But what makes her unique in the human world makes her exceptional in the vampire world. A world she didn’t know existed or that she is part of it. Soon she is fighting for her life all while trying to find out what she is and who will love her and accept all of her. Dani thinks she has found that in Chase but he is hiding secrets from her also. Chase is drawn to Dani from the moment he sees her and wants to make Dani his but family obligations get in the way. Broken hearted Dani turns to Cayden who is best friends with Chase for support but the friendship turns into more and causes pain for all three involved.

Through all the lies, betrayal, and self doubts Dani comes to find out who she can trust her heart with. But another has his sights set on making Dani his own. In a story that will have you crying, screaming, laughing, and breaking your heart. You will see Dani come into her own and make the vampire world come to love and respect her just as I did. I give this book 5/5 stars all though it deserves so much more. I am waiting impatiently for the next book.

1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Unbound.