Sanette's Reviews > Through the Ever Night

Through the Ever Night by Veronica Rossi

Jan 14, 13

bookshelves: dystopian, male-and-female-pov, supernatural-abilities, ya-romance, strong-females, favorite-reads, favorite-series
Read from January 11 to 14, 2013 — I own a copy

"Should we try this again?" He asked.
Aria smiled. "The right way," she said, and wove her fingers through his. "Together."

Review to come.
2 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Through the Ever Night.

01/14/2013 page 244
69.0% "I really love Aria's strength and Perry's love for his tribe. But I am a little worried about this chick and how she effects Perry. He can't love anyone but Aria! I will be very unhappy if this new girl seduces Perry. :-)"
01/14/2013 page 352
100.0% "Awesome!! I can't wait for the final book in this kick butt series."

message 1: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Glad to see you liked this one. I have to get to it. Looking forward to your review!

Sanette Lisa wrote: "Glad to see you liked this one. I have to get to it. Looking forward to your review!"

Yeah it's a good one. I've been super busy helping my man learn this software system for his new job but he's leaving tomorrow so I plan on knocking out a whole bunch of reviews this weekend :-)

Oh by the way I've almost gobbled up Rule. Totally awesome!