Mme.'s Reviews > Paris in Love

Paris in Love by Eloisa James

Apr 12, 12

bookshelves: to-read

Bonjour mes amis! J'aime Paris (I Love Paris)! Let's face it - I believe anyone who can appreciate culture, art, music and especially literature, can find something to love about Paris! D'accord (OK), maybe not everybody, lol. But one must admit, rather they desire to or not, there is something remotely and universally unique about "the city of lights", Paris. Oui...it is almost insane, lol! It does not matter where you live or where you have been or rather or not you have visited Paris...everyone will agree that there is no place like Paris, oui!

I enjoy reading the various genres in literature and books about Paris. It gives me a sense of being there to embrace its historical and social composition yet modern innovations in culture. No one says it like, the late Ella Frizgerald in her song, I Love Paris!

Every time I look down on, this timeless town
Whether blue or gray be her skies
Whether loud be her cheers or whether soft be her tears
More and more do I realize that

I love Paris in the spring time
I love Paris in the fall
I love Paris in the summer when it sizzles
I love Paris in the winter when it drizzles

I love Paris every moment
Every moment of the year
I love Paris
Why, oh, why do I love Paris?
Because my love is here

I am so excited to read and discover what the memoirs of Paris in Love, will encompass! My confidence is that the writer, Eloisa James will inspire my loyalties to yet another GoodRead-Paris in Love!
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Paris in Love.