Josephine Myles's Reviews > Magic Mansion

Magic Mansion by Jordan Castillo Price

Fabulous! This is already on the list of my favourites from 2012. This felt like a bit of a departure from JCP's usual subject matter as there's only a smattering of paranormal content, no horror whatsoever, and not much sex. I'm not complaining, though. This reality tv extravaganza was almost impossible to put down. All the characters were beautifully observed, and I loved the way my opinions of them changed as the story progressed.

You have to read this book. I'll be reading it again soon, and getting it paperback so I get Jordan to sign it in September!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Magic Mansion.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

jules0623 I took this off my list because I'm not big on paranormal content or horror these days, but if it's light, I might stick it back on the wish list. (It's growing by the minute!)

Josephine Myles remuslives23 wrote: "I took this off my list because I'm not big on paranormal content or horror these days, but if it's light, I might stick it back on the wish list. (It's growing by the minute!)"

Definitely one to add, hon. JCP is one of the best writers out there in m/m. I just adore everything she writes, and this was exceptional even for her!