Cynthia 's Reviews > Floor Time

Floor Time by Liz Crowe

Apr 16, 12

Read in April, 2012

I had really been looking forward to reading Liz Crowe's Realtor's series as I had heard so many great things about it. Both the series and the author were completely new to me. The only problem with being told how fantastic a series is, is that you usually set your expectations too high and are then consequently disappointed as it does not live up to them... Luckily, this was not the case with this book. I literally could not put it down! It has you feeling excited, anxious, frustrated, and extremely hot and bothered...

Jack and Sara are two highly passionate, motivated and independent individuals, who discover this completely explosive chemistry between them. For most of the book, Jack acts like a typical philanderer, who is extremely talented in seducing women. You feel acute frustration at his seeming inability to commit or admit to himself that he has deep feelings for Sara. Sara, on the other hand, has realised she harbours deep feelings for Jack but is afraid of being hurt, so is determined to keep him at a distance.

I thoroughly enjoyed the story-line as I found it to be completely different to your typical romance where the hero - although he may have some flaws to him - is basically portrayed as "perfect". This book was more realistic in the sense that Jack was not depicted as a classic hero at all. There were times you were fuming with his insensitivity or impassivity. Even so, you find yourself falling madly in love with him despite his womanising predilection.

This was a well-written book with extremely steamy sex scenes which left you panting at the end of each chapter. Crowe has an amazing talent for keeping your interest and begging for more. I am very much looking forward to reading the next two books! This is a read that is well worth it!! Undoubtedly refreshing and surprising, and extremely hot!! Loved it!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Floor Time.