Sheila's Reviews > Puzzle book Trilogy 303 Puzzle Quizzes by the Gracchus Puzzle

Puzzle book Trilogy 303 Puzzle Quizzes by the Gracchus Puzzle by Grabarchuk Puzzle Family

2039269
Apr 12, 12

bookshelves: non-fiction
Read in March, 2012

Pass the kindle—pass the puzzle. Grabarchuk’s compilation of their earlier 3 kindle puzzle books has the same interface and same rules as the earlier books. Use the five-way controller to select answers. Remember to click upwards first so the mouse lands next to the multiple-choice options. And don’t click next page in the answer section unless you want to read the next answer. It’s as simple as that.
The puzzles are graded but stay in their original 3 books, so you can slowly work your way upwards in difficulty, or switch to the other book for a change of pace. The puzzles are fun, and having them all in one book makes it easier to keep them on the front page of my kindle.
I missed the smooth new interface, timers, and record-keeping of Grabarchuk’s latest Cut the Shapes. But that’s just me. It doesn’t stop me recommending this book. Easy to carry around. Enough puzzles for the longest vacation. Fun to share with the kids. Challenging enough to provoke lots of conversation, and easy enough to find the answers so nobody gets frustrated. Plus the explanations in the answer section are nicely illustrated and make perfect sense. Have fun.

Disclosure: I received a free ecopy from the authors in exchange for my honest review
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Puzzle book Trilogy 303 Puzzle Quizzes by the Gracchus Puzzle.