Susan (susayq ~)'s Reviews > Blaze of Memory

Blaze of Memory by Nalini Singh

Jul 03, 2012

bookshelves: ebooks, 2012books, hot-factor, shifters, paranormal-everything-else, favorites, tear-jerkers
Read from June 25 to 26, 2012

If me reading this in less than 24 hours doesn't give you any idea of how I feel about this book, let me make it clear - I LOVED IT!! It had a very different feel from the other books in the series. I think it's because it didn't have a Changeling as either the hero or heroine. However, Dev could easily be mistaken for an alpha of a predator changeling pack with the way he acted around Katya. He was possessive, obsessed, demanding and unyielding. And I loved every minute of it.

I sobbed reading the last 20 or so pages (view spoiler)

Once again, I loved what's going on in the psynet. I'm pretty sure (view spoiler) especially if I read that correctly LOL and the fact that more than just other Councilors dislike Ming LeBon puts a new spin on things.

This is a series I honestly didn't think I'd like when I started it. I'm not much of a fan of shifter stories. But I've fallen in love with this world.
3 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Blaze of Memory.

06/25/2012 page 17
5.0% "Figured our who Katya is!!"
06/25/2012 page 38
10.0% "I wonder if Ming LeBon was behind all the Psy going wacko and killing people in the last book since he's the one who has programmed that into Katya." 4 comments
06/26/2012 page 67
18.0% "This seems very different from the previous books in the series. Maybe cause there are no Changelings featured. Still, it's very good." 6 comments
06/26/2012 page 112
30.0% "Hmmm, I thought it was another councilor who was behind the violence last book. But now Shoshonna thinks it was Henry. So I guess we really don't know who it was."
06/26/2012 page 119
32.0% "This mom that is writing letters to her son...who is she and why does their family name sound like I've heard it before in this series?"
06/26/2012 page 191
51.0% "These updates of hurt/sick/accidents that are happening to the researchers at the Sunshine Station are a bit confusing. What's going in there?"
06/26/2012 page 225
60.0% "Oh gosh! They're smoking' hot in bed!"
06/26/2012 page 247
66.0% "I melt everytime a big strong alpha-male gets all sweet and calls his woman "baby"."
06/26/2012 page 313
84.0% "Katya, what have you done?!"
06/26/2012 page 323
87.0% "The tears have to stop."

ShoSho Did you get it Susan?I'm about 11%

Susan (susayq ~) Nooo!! I'm so mad! Barnes & Noble had every other one in the series but this one. The guy told me he could order it but I'm going home Wednesday. I didn't buy it for my kindle cause I have a copy on my computer. So, I'll start it Wednesday afternoon. Just don't tell me anything until then LOL

ShoSho That's too bad! I'll read slowly then ;)

Susan (susayq ~) Read to your little heart's content...I just got my grubby little hands on a copy! I'll be starting as soon as I finish the dishes :) (thanks Elishia!!)

Elishia you're welcome

ShoSho wwooww you're fast , I didn't have my book last night with me , read something else , But I'm planing to finish it today

Susan (susayq ~) I literally did nothing but read today LOL Excepf, I did out the crockpot on at about 10 this morning so we'd have dinner tonight :)

Be warned, you're going to need tissue toward the end. I sobbed!!