Barbara (VampAngel)'s Reviews > Beauty

Beauty by Laurell K. Hamilton

3902029
May 09, 12

Read in May, 2012

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Beauty.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Galla (new)

Galla I'm surprised you picked this up! Are you still reading Anita Blake? (Saw that they were charging 2.99 for this despite it being about 30 pages long, too, which is a whole other level of ridiculousness.)

Barbara (VampAngel) Oh, I didn't pay for this. There is no way I'm paying anything for this train wreck. I just have this morbid curiosity where Anita Blake is concerned, plus I didn't have anything else to do this morning.

I'll even read the next book, but I stopped paying for Anita Blake books ever since Blood Noir.

I haven't been reading much this year. Do you have any good recs? I sure need them if I'm reading this crap.

message 3: by Galla (new)

Galla Hmm, let's see... you're caught up on Downside Ghosts, right? What about Elder Races?

Graffiti Moon was very good if you're in the mood for some Aussie YA, and Holly Black's Curse Workers series has been fun (book 3 was released recently, but I haven't read it yet).

Barbara (VampAngel) Yeah, I read the ARC for the 5th book, Sacrificial Magic. It was really good.

Thanks for the recs, I'll check them all out since I trust your taste. I've been meaning to check the Curse Workers books for a while, so that works out great.