sophia's Reviews > Out of Sight, Out of Time

Out of Sight, Out of Time by Ally Carter

Apr 12, 12

Read in January, 2012

** spoiler alert ** I loved Cammie in this book so much, one thing that I thought would happen with this book was that because it took more then a year to come out I wouldn't feel as attatched to the characters as I did before.
I was wrong.
Already in the first chapter Ally Carter had me wrapped within the story line. Unlike the previous books where the beginning was a bit slow 'Out of Sight, Out of Time' was the complete opposite as you're put right in to the Gallagher Girl world. The characters grew and developed so much in this book (especially Cammie) which probably made the most impact on me, in the last books Cammie was the one trailing behind and never fully understanding peoples intentions but in this book she was a really dominant character leaving previous strong characters to follow (e.g: Zach) and doing what she wants.
Cammie was by far the strongest character in this book as her mental and physical strength was put to the test. I'm really excited for the next book and i'm not dissapointed with this book at all.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Out of Sight, Out of Time.