Trisha Wilson's Reviews > Always the Wedding Planner, Never the Bride

Always the Wedding Planner, Never the Bride by Sandra D. Bricker

Apr 12, 2012

Recommended for: Anyone who loves Romance
Read on April 10, 2012 — I own a copy , read count: 1

Mrs. Bricker done it again! I read this in one sitting and I absolutely fell in love with the characters & the story-line.

I had to feel sorry for poor Sherilyn though - anything that could go wrong planning for a wedding, it seemed to happen to her. I loved Andy, too. He was a stand-up guy. He had his moments, though, but they were very understandable, knowing the length of time they'd actually known each other before getting engaged.

As an added bonus, there was Henry. I love dogs, and Henry was a blast. By the time I finished reading it, I wanted to pull him out of the story & make him my own so my dog would have someone like him to "play with".

I also loved how the cast from book 1 was involved in this one. Secondary characters are always better when you know them a bit beforehand (IMO).

Great work, Mrs. Bricker!! I'm looking forward to reading more from you!! You are officially one of my new favorite authors!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Always the Wedding Planner, Never the Bride.