Manny's Reviews > Le petit livre du caca

Le petit livre du caca by Pernilla Stalfelt

Apr 12, 12

bookshelves: children, french
Recommended to Manny by: My inner five year old
Recommended for: French kids who love poo jokes
Read on April 12, 2012

I'm sure many people will pooh pooh Pernilla Stalfelt's new book... well, call me potty, but I say, holy shit! It's craptastic!!

Flushed with enthusiasm, I could continue until I'd run out of paper, but [That's enough toilet humor - Ed]

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Le petit livre du caca.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mariel (new)

Mariel Poo is having its day on gr today, I see.

Manny Mariel wrote: "Poo is having its day on gr today, I see."

When I saw this book in the window of a children's bookshop earlier this afternoon, I thought I would contribute. In fact, the entire display was nothing but children's books about poo - it has become a substantial sub-genre. There were a good 20 items.

message 3: by Mariel (new)

Mariel I wish my dog understood French. He'd love it.

Manny Yes, you immediately understood why five year olds so often enjoy the company of dogs!

message 5: by Mariel (new)

Mariel I'm not unlike a five year old myself. My seven year old niece isn't too old for it either.

Manny Have you and your niece come across The Little Mole Who Knew It Was None Of His Business ? That was the only book in the window that I could recall seeing in English.

message 7: by Mariel (new)

Mariel I think I'll have to get it for them!

message 8: by notgettingenough (last edited Apr 13, 2012 03:55AM) (new)

notgettingenough I dunno. How is it, Manny, that when you review complete crap you get like millions of votes and for a profound insight into one of the great books of our period, a measly two.

Unbelievable.

Manny Unbelievable

Yeah! I'm like, shit, man, I don't get it. Maybe you can give me some acisternce [You're fired - Ed]

message 10: by Ian (new)

Ian Heidin[+]Fisch Don't be deterred, Manny.

notgettingenough Ian wrote: "Don't be deterred, Manny."

Ian!

message 12: by Ian (new)

Ian Heidin[+]Fisch Oh, not, you sound like a Princess having to wait in line for the throne.

notgettingenough Ian wrote: "Oh, not, you sound like a Princess having to wait in line for the throne."

That's it. If you aren't going to stop, I'm going to bed. Night.