Midalah Ballinger's Reviews > Perpetual Light

Perpetual Light by Jordan K. Rose

Apr 12, 2012

Read in April, 2012

It's another first-person POV story! I almost made the choice to give this one back, because it seems my luck has only been to get stories in the POV I really don't like reading in. I must admit, I am glad I didn't. This story caught me from the beginning and kept me enthralled the entire way through.

Vampire stories amongst paranormal... anything have become pretty common place. The key is finding a unique way to tell a story involving vampires, and Jordan K. Rose has done that.

This story contains a uniqueness, in my opinion, that mde the story so compelling that I couldn't wait to finish. The love story between Lucia and Vittorio is sweet and loving- their passion is easy to see and never forced into the story. You never once think that these two characters don't belong together. I've read a few romance stories where you wonder how the hero and heroine can stand one another, let alone fall in love. You never think that with these two.

Kudos go to Jordan K. Rose for writing a book that can keep the attention of a reader who has said many times that she dislikes first-person POV stories. I only have one complaint about the book, which can be easily rectified. It ended way too soon and on a cliffhanger. I hope she is writing a sequel to complete the story.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Perpetual Light.