Morgan's Reviews > Crossfire of Love

Crossfire of Love by Ella Jade

Apr 13, 12

bookshelves: 4-stars, 3-stars
Read on April 13, 2012

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Crossfire of Love.

Alexis *Reality Bites* Oooo i cant wait to read your thoughts when u get done!

Morgan Alexis - So I read a couple books this weekend, Crossfire of Love included, but I am not going to review any of them. I have been in a blah book reading mood ever since I finished Slammed by Colleen Hoover!(That's the downside of reading a 5 STAR book. LOL!)I have enjoyed books, but I don't want to review them because my mood has been off. Crossfire of Love was probably my favorite book that I finished this weekend. It's not a realistic or relatable story, but it's a fun fiction novel to get lost in. It was sweet and sexy. I liked the way the author worked in the arranged marriage. It wasn't realistic in a "it happens every day sense", but it was realistic for the story. I wish it would have been a little bit longer, but overall, it was a good read. Let me know if you decide to read it. I hope my mini review helped!:)

Alexis *Reality Bites* I'll let u kno. I kno what u mean about your mood being off, sometimes it takes a few days to regroup. Plus Slammed was Awesome!!
Happy Reading:)

message 4: by Fred (new)

Fred Slammed/POR is one of those series that pulls you into its world so much that it feels more like reality than reality does. That takes some getting over time, for sure.

Evelyn Totally agree! It's like you have a book hangover and books don't taste quite as good for a little while until you recover. That happened to me with this series, The Fifty series and of course BD. Hopefully another good book will come along to cure this hangover. Let us know if you find anything :D