Benjamin Miller's Reviews > Death Clutch: My Story of Determination, Domination, and Survival

Death Clutch by Brock Lesnar

Apr 12, 12

I read the book Death Clutch by Brock Lesnar which is his Autobiography that he wrote. He wrote this to set the record straight about his life. Brock Lesnar was a former NCAA Champion in Division I wrestling, a WWE Superstar, and a UFC fighter. Brock grew up in South Dakota on a farm. He was a decent wrestler, never had a chance to get a scholarship to a DI school, so he went to community college. He won the Junior College National Championship in 1998, after that he went to Minnesota to wrestle. He won the NCAA DI Heavyweight Championship in 2000. He joined the WWE in 2002 after training for Profession Wrestling. He won the WWE Championship, and had a very good run in the WWE until it was cute short in 2004. He decided to train in MMA, and he joined the UFC in 2008 and won the UFC Heavyweight championship at the end of the year. After UFC 100 he took a hiatus because he had a disease called diverticulitis which sidelined him for a year. He returned at UFC 116 and lost the title Cain Velazquez at UFC 121. This book is meant for an Advanced age, which is 12-18, because of the content and the words might be harder for a younger child to understand. There are pictures in the middle of the book which are photographs of Brock in important events of his life. I read this book, and it is great, it gives you a view into the world of Brock, who doesn’t let many people into his home life at all.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Death Clutch.