Marie's Reviews > Emblaze

Emblaze by Jessica Shirvington

Apr 12, 12

bookshelves: angels, favorites, favourite-series, gods-and-godesses, immortals, must-haves, magic, worst-cliffhangers, sounds-good
Read from April 11 to 12, 2012

I don't know If I'm the only one here. But I love Phoenix- I have since book 1 and I will until the last one.
How can anyone blame him, he's lives patent less for god knows how many years and was judged and cast out before he said a word.
He's finally experienced- love- a completely knew unknown feeling and he has no clue what to do. He's fighting the darkness inside that he never asked for and struggles for control and he only wanted her to live him . But he has to stand there and feel the person he loves love another.
Yeah I hate Licoln.
He's done nothing wrong but they can't be together so he should just let we go. This love triangles getting boring.
Anyway the bombshell at the end of this book. Was well.. Wow.
I hope book 4 is out soon thats all I have to say!
Poor James! Blaming himself for being a bad dad, thinking it was all his fault. He's finally starting to get his life back on track and he comes home to find his daughter back from frickin Greece and his 'dead' wife standing in the kitchen.
Yeah that's normal.
Can't wait to see how that turns out!;D.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Emblaze.

Comments (showing 1-11)

dateUp_arrow    newest »

Maria Oh dont worry everyone loves Phoenix at least the 99% i know beside me ofcource =)

Marie Really I thought everyone would be more inclined toward Licoln! Haha poor you! atleast that way you dont have to share him as much;).

Maria I dont have any problem I like Lin like alot and i believe he is such an adorable character and not like the stereotypes of male characters we have met in several books! All i want is Phoenix to have a nice girl and thats it =)

Marie I want them both to have their perfect matches. And whether Violet ends up with Linc or Phoenix I dont mind. I would prefer her to end up with Phoenix, but if she does end up with Linc- which she probably will- alsong as Phoenix finds happiness I will be fine with it.

message 7: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Martin Lincoln and Violet?! Really are you kidding me? What is this craziness! Personally, I'm on team Phoenix. Bad boy+fallen angel+ absolutely hilarious= Who is that Lincoln guy again? Anyway, I can't wait for book 5!!!!!

Maria After finishing all books so far i would say who is that Phoenix guy anyway? No thank you! :-P Cant wait for the next book!

Vigdis I know how you feel i some how hate Lincoln reading endless right now hope there be a lot of Phoenix scene

⋆єммα⋆ Don't worry even if no one else does, I love Pheonix too.

Hexa Deville YES!!! So good to know that there are other Phoenix fans out there! Lincoln and Violet do NOT deserve each other considering the way they behave towards each other. Phoenix was so nice and concerned about Violet. It's hard breaking :'(

Maria You are kidding me right? Its like you are saying that Phoenix was so nice?And so sincere about most things? Yeah yeah *rolls eyes*

Ms. Bridget Not a big fan of Phoenix, I like Lincoln but I just don't like how stand-offish he is..I guess he has his reasons but he just seems a bit too arrogant for his own good. Some of his reactions towards Violet & Phoenix's former relationship irked me...So, I do like Lincoln a little more than Phoenix but not really by much. I think many of them kind of started getting on my nerves as the book progresses..maybe thats why it was kind of hard for me to start Emblaze (still haven't finished it..but I will buy it and read it when I can...I guess because I have so many books I want to read and its hard for me to focus on one like I used to)..(These are all my personal opinion of course)

@Maria..And I am with you on the "You are kidding me right?" towards the other comment above...lol