Anne (Angel Anne Reviews) Nelson 's Reviews > A Vampire's Reckoning

A Vampire's Reckoning by Vanessa Fewings

Jun 09, 12

bookshelves: first-reads
Read in April, 2012

WOW.. I would first like to thank VMK Fewings for the honor and privilege to read for review your amazing novel, “A Vampire‘s Reckoning” that I won on goodreads!!!! THANK YOU

~~~ Is it fair for the sins of the father to be paid by the son? Jadeon Artimas lived among wealth and privilege, oblivious to the knowledge that he was born into a secret society of vampire hunters known as the “Stone Masters.” When Orpheus, the world’s most notorious vampire, discovers the Stone Lord who murdered his beloved, he sets his ambition to making Lord Artimas pay the ultimate price - by turning his son Jadeon into a creature of the night.
Follow two centuries of rivalry as both nightwalkers wage a fierce war from SoHo to Stonehenge.. But if Orpheus is punishing Jadeon, and Jadeon is punishing Orpheus, (I know confusing right?) who will justice ultimately serve? ~~~

A man’s secret becomes a man’s destiny

This smooth flowing, fast paced novel will grab your attention from the very beginning and not let you go until your completely down ready to move on to the next book. It’s like reading a journal; You’ll find yourself feeling what they feel, thinking like they do, and seeing what they see, it’s so surreal in a way. I just absolutely love when a book does that to me. Puts me right in the place and time of things as they happen.

A Vampire’s Reckoning is funny, (yes you will laugh as you read parts) sad, (yes your hearts going to ache too) mysterious and very suspenseful.. Plus a whole lot more!!!

Orpheus, a divinely good looking vampire; grieving for his murdered wife wants justice and revenge.. He will stop at nothing to get what he seeks and wants.
Jadeon, who is extremely handsome in his own right, has to figure out how to stop Orpheus once and for all or risk everything that he holds closest to his heart… what will happen as this story of life, love, justice and revenge unfolds across the page?

This spectacular book needs to be in your TBR list for sure!!! What’s stopping you? Go get your copy to see how this book turns out. As I reach to my stack of book for the next book in this series: (I like to read series books back to back) A Vampire’s Dominion , book III of The Stone Masters series.

A MUST READ

I’ll see you soon with my next point of view of The Stone Masters series!!! Happy reading to everyone.

Recommend: 17 and up
Rating: 4/5 angel stars

Angel Anne Reviews

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Vampire's Reckoning.

Quotes Anne (Angel Anne Reviews) Liked

Vanessa Fewings
“Consider the coincidences that you do not see." - Fabian Snowstrom, A Vampire's Reckoning”
Vanessa Fewings, A Vampire's Reckoning