Bryan Springman's Reviews > The White House

The White House by Roland Smith

M 50x66
Apr 11, 12

bookshelves: 4th-quarter

I thought that this was a great book, the only reason I didn't give it 5 stars was because it wasn't the best book I have ever read in my life. I'm not exactly sure which book holds that title, but this was definitely one of the best. This is one of those books where you either love it or you hate it. I loved this one because of the details and the suspense. This is a suspense/thriller book.
In this book, a sequel, two children named Angela and Quest are at the White House and are trying to find and stop a terrorist cell trying to kidnap the president's son. Their parents are both music stars, which makes it even more suspenseful. In the end, they get closer to taking down the cell.
I don't read many average every day books that take place in suburbia, but I can relate this book to 9/11. In the book and at 9/11, there was a group of terrorists trying to disable or scare the country. Neither of them worked and the world is still alive. But many people died and I do have a lot of respect for that.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The White House.