Morgan: Read, Eat, Dream's Reviews > Jocelyn's Choice

Jocelyn's Choice by Ella Jade

Apr 12, 12

bookshelves: 4-stars, 3-stars
Read from April 11 to 12, 2012

Jocelyn's Choice was a super sweet, coming of age romance novel. Jocelyn and Alex, the two main characters, couldn't be more different. She's in high school. He's already graduated from college. She's shy. He is outgoing. She doesn't have many friends. He has a pretty active social life. She's completely inexperienced. He's very experienced. She was raised by her dad. He was raised by his two parents.She's an only child. He has two siblings. Like I said, Jocelyn and Alex couldn't be more different, but they are the perfect match for one another. You can't help but root for them. Jocelyn and Alex are extremely likable characters.

Jocelyn was completely inexperienced before she met Alex. She had never been on a date. She had never been kissed. She had never had sex. I loved experiencing all of her firsts through her eyes. Her inner dialogue was very realistic for an inexperienced young adult. Her hopes, fears, concerns, and desires were extremely on base. Ms. Jade did a fabulous developing Jocelyn and Alex's relationship. Their feelings were realistic and developed at a natural pace. Throughout the novel, you could feel their chemistry, their hormones, and their feelings getting stronger.

I gave Jocelyn's Choice by Ella Jade 4 STARS (3.5 STARS). I recommend this novel to mature young adults. It's pretty steamy. Be warned, Ms. Jade's forte is adult romance novels so her language and her descriptions are fairly graphic.

-XOXO

READING, EATING AND DREAMING

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Jocelyn's Choice.