Abbi Glines's Reviews > Slammed

Slammed by Colleen Hoover

Dec 04, 13

Read from April 11 to 16, 2012

Awesome. Must read! I devoured this book. The story sucks you in and doesn't let you go. Adore Colleen Hoover and must read more of her.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Slammed.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Karina Halle Me too. It's next on my to-read pile, just trying to find the time!

Carleigh Ryan It's sooo good! I read the whole book last night!

Stephenie GO READ IT NOW! Thank you Abbi for the recommendation by the way, WOW it's so good!

message 4: by Ellen (new) - added it

Ellen Ramey I bought it tonight based on your review, Abbi...you always send me in the right direction!

message 5: by Abbi (new) - added it

Abbi Glines Stephenie wrote: "GO READ IT NOW! Thank you Abbi for the recommendation by the way, WOW it's so good!"
Hooray! I'm glad you enjoyed it. There is another book in this series that I haven't read yet. FYI =)

message 6: by Abbi (new) - added it

Abbi Glines Ellen wrote: "I bought it tonight based on your review, Abbi...you always send me in the right direction!"

You will love it! It's brilliant =)

Erin Everyone is raving about this, I finally broke down and bought it off amazon the other day!! Can't wait to see what all the fuss is about! =)

Mary Ann #2 is just as good

message 9: by Kim (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kim Smiley I agree with you. I loved this story. Ironically, you are my other favorite author. I LOVED the Vincent Boys books, devoured them myself actually. I'm currently waiting for the Sea Breeze #3 book to arrive in the mail. Love that series too, especially how the characters spill over from one book to another. Keep up the great work, you're an awesome writer!

Caroline I have literally in the past 2 weeks read every book of yours and loved them. I am now on to Colleen and it looks like I am going to love these just as much. 2 amazing authors.

Fujee Santos i so love will cooper! <3 so you keep your ocean..i'll take the lake...

message 12: by Alex (new) - added it

Alex I want to read this book so bad!

Suzanne Keller This was such a good book! Couldn't agree more about it sucking you in and not letting go!!

Louise Calvert Read it loved it

Ashley Alvarez loved every minute of this book. Its beautifully done.:D

message 16: by Tati (new) - rated it 5 stars

Tati Thank you for recommending it. I absolutely LOVED it! Like you said, it's a must read :D

message 17: by Rosa (new) - rated it 5 stars

Rosa The series is awesome. A must read.

Kristal Taylor One of the best series ever!!!

Denise P I've never experienced so many emotions reading a book like I did reading this series loved loved loved it!!!

Sameera This was literally unputdownable! I read the whole series in a matter of days. Coleen Hoover is brilliant. I laughed, I cried and I fell in love with them.