Sarah Hulcy's Reviews > What in Hell is up with Heaven?: No rest for the wicked...

What in Hell is up with Heaven? by Christopher David Petersen

Apr 11, 2012

bookshelves: owned-books

A VERY intresting *cough* take on heaven, hell, god, satan, all those famous people in the bible book and some from other places... when I finished the book, I commented to Chris that he was "just a bit twisted." He replied that his parents despaired of figuring out where his attitude was created. The book is truly funny.

Satan decides he is not getting his fair share of souls and begins plotting with some nefarious characters as to how to cause some mayhem on earth without god discovering his plans in time to circumvent them. He involves Jesus, Hercules, Mary and Joseph (among others) to help him set things up and hopes things work out as planned. It could happen!... or, well, one never knows.

It appears this is a situation where Chris is one of the people who should join the "I wasn't born here but I got here as soon as I could" group of people who live in Texas. He definitely has the right attitude to be an honorary Texan - which may or may not tell you a lot about how his mind works. Personally, I like it!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read What in Hell is up with Heaven?.