jo mo's Reviews > Unspoken

Unspoken by Sarah Rees Brennan

3.75/5 - 4/5
suspenseful. complex characters. an awkward, unromantic romance. and oh, what an ending! o.0

my contest entries (click to zoom):

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Unspoken.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Sarah omg i'll be on the edge of my seat until you finish! i really hope you like it

message 2: by K. (new) - rated it 5 stars

K. Yay! This is an amazing book. Amazing!

message 3: by jo (last edited Sep 14, 2012 04:24PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

jo mo omg, this book was unbelievable. incredible. blew my mind. knocked my socks off. and now i'm really angry that i cannot read the sequel!! *goosebump-y*

message 4: by Sam (new) - rated it 4 stars

Sam That ending was painful! I'm eager to get my hands on the next book now. :)

message 5: by jo (last edited Sep 16, 2012 04:22AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

jo mo Sam wrote: "That ending was painful! I'm eager to get my hands on the next book now. :)"

wholeheartedly agree, but to quote sarah: (view spoiler)

doesn't the uk have some sort of book fair were you could grab an arc of the sequel, perhaps? (so you wouldn't have to wait till the publication date)

message 6: by K. (new) - rated it 5 stars

K. Where is this quote from? And have you heard that Brennan isn't promising that Kami and Jared will be an item?!! Which I don't believe, of course.

message 7: by jo (last edited Sep 17, 2012 02:06PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

jo mo yah, k., just read the interview with brennan today. maybe kami and jared will date and meet with other people. no scratch that, obviously they will. they will both have to define themselves on their own, instead of depending on the other one to make them happy. in order to build on a healthy relationship, jared and kami will have to discover what it is they want separately and also their feelings on different subjects without interference. but after overcoming some of the hardships kami's going to end up with jared (or at least i strongly believe that too!!). as unspoken is my first brennan book, i'll keep my fingers crossed the sequel will be just as rewarding!

quoted from sarah's review [ here ]

message 8: by Sam (new) - rated it 4 stars

Sam K. wrote: "Where is this quote from? And have you heard that Brennan isn't promising that Kami and Jared will be an item?!! Which I don't believe, of course."

I really hope it's just talk. I will be devastated if that's what actually happens!

Joe, I will do everything I can to get hold of an early copy! Begging is always an option. :)