Denise's Reviews > In Total Surrender

In Total Surrender by Anne Mallory
Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read In Total Surrender.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tammy (new)

Tammy Walton Grant Hi Dee! Have you read anything else by Anne Mallory?

Denise Just this series so far... Do you know of a particular not to miss one? :) Well this one is by far the best of the 3 in the series.

message 3: by Tammy (new)

Tammy Walton Grant I've tried to read a couple of hers and I just haven't had any luck. :( I just can't connect with her writing or the characters.

Denise The first in the series Seven Secrets of Seduction, I had started and stopped after the first 2 chapters, over and over in the last year. For some reason, it took me a while to absorb myself into AM's writing style. This last one was just irresistible to me with the dark, brooding, damaged, scarred hero with lots of secrets :)

message 5: by Tammy (new)

Tammy Walton Grant Her style is really difficult to get into - I was so relieved to see from reviews that it wasn't just me. I want to like her, I'm not giving up, dammit, I'm going to read 7 Secrets AGAIN (I read it one and tried a second to see if it was better but couldn't stick it through) and see if I finally connect with it.

Denise Well, there are so many great books out there just waiting to be read ;) Why waste your time on something that is not a good fit for you? For me its Gaelen Foley with the whole Knight Miscellany series. I want to read them all and enjoy them, but other than the 1st book, I just can't get into the writing.
So don't waste your time... READ Joanna Bourne INSTEAD :)