Danielle's Reviews > Wake Unto Me

Wake Unto Me by Lisa Cach

Apr 10, 12

bookshelves: favorites, books-owned
Read on May 08, 2012

Oh my lordy, oh my lordy. You have got to read this book! It's not only a paranormal romance but it's much different then any I've read! I found no cliches in it myself and I thought it was definitly an original idea.

The back of the book does this book no justice! Caitlyn has just started the tenth grade in Oregon when she recieves a letter from a boarding school in France. Who offers to pay her full tuition. They want her because they think she's 'special' and Caitlyn is in fact special. She has odd dreams of horrible things, and detailed dreams that she wonders constantly if their fact or just her imagination. When she attends this school her dreams turn into a story, a reoccuring story within the past of her very school, with a mysterious boy she can't help but slowly fall in love with. But he comes from 'a different time, a different place, a different reality'.....

Overall I loved this book. It had twists and turns I never saw coming. It was interesing enough to be read in one sitting and I am completely stunned by it. I kept trying to guess what was ahead but I was always wrong and trust me in this case it's not a terrible thing. If you want a fresh look on paranormal romance, mystery, and french history read this book!
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Wake Unto Me.

05/08/2012 page 37
05/08/2012 page 111
37.0% "Ooo it's getting good :). Finally another book I can really get into into."