Amy's Reviews > A Feast for Crows

A Feast for Crows by George R.R. Martin

Apr 25, 12

bookshelves: owned, fantasy
Read from April 10 to 25, 2012

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Feast for Crows.

Quotes Amy Liked

George R.R. Martin
“Does he think to scare me? Arya kissed him where his nose should be and plucked the grave worm from his eye to eat it, but it melted like a shadow in her hand.
The yellow skull was melting too, and the kindliest old man that she had ever seen was smiling down on her. "No one has ever tried to eat my worm before," he said. "Are you hungry, child?"
Yes, she thought, but not for food.”

George R.R. Martin
“I don't want to have a dozen sons," she had told him, appalled. "I want to have adventures" ~Asha Greyjoy

George R.R. Martin
“Needle was Robb and Bran and Rickon, her mother and her father, even Sansa. Needle was Winterfell's grey walls, and the laughter of its people. Needle was the summer snows, Old Nan's stories, the heart tree with its red leaves and scary face, the warm earthy smell of the glass gardens, the sound of the north wind rattling the shutters of her room. Needle was Jon Snow's smile. He used to mess my hair and call me "little sister," she remembered, and suddenly there were tears in her eyes.”

George R.R. Martin
“We all dream of things we cannot have.”

04/10/2012 page 1
04/15/2012 page 362
34.0% "Ugh… I've been stuck on this page for almost 3 days! I don't WANT to read so much about the (SPOILER?) Greyjoys. :("
show 4 hidden updates…