Maryann's Reviews > Angel Evolution

Angel Evolution by David Estes

Apr 10, 12

bookshelves: paranormal, angels-and-demons, ya, ya-romance, fantasy

Angel Evolution is a wonderful read and I love the author David Estes’ take on Angels and Demons.
Taylor is starting college with her best friend Samantha, Sam. They are excited about classes, meeting new friends and of course meeting the new boys!
Taylor has been experiencing nightmares about a black snake and cannot figure out why they are haunting her. She meets a handsome stranger named Gabriel, an angel. In her dreams, he is saving her from the snakes so she is determined to find out why. They quickly fall in love, and he decides to let her in on his ‘mission’, well, his own version of it. She has an aura that both the angels want as well as the demons for she will give whoever is near her, incredible powers. Her best friend also finds a boyfriend in a demon named Christopher, who was also sent to find Taylor. However, they all become friends and none of them want any harm for Taylor. Who will she side with – the Angels or Demons? Will it finally end the war between Angels and Demons? Who will betray her? Will she still find love, or just be used?

I really enjoyed the storyline and the author keeps the reader wanting to see what comes next! I can’t wait to read the next book Demon Evolution!

I was given this book by the author and the Goodreads group The Nexus for an honest review.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Angel Evolution.