Tatiana Sandoval's Reviews > Whispers at Moonrise

Whispers at Moonrise by C.C. Hunter

Oct 03, 12

My prediction for this book is that Lucas is going to be forced by his grandma to marry a were like Fredricka ( the were-bitch) in order to stay in the pack, but Lucas wants Kylie so I have a feeling he'll end up leaving the pack and being Kylie's soul mate. As for Derek, I'm at a loss as what is going to happen. i favor Lucas, I think because he's loved Kylie so long I think that they truly are soul mates, but I love Derek and his sensitivity swell:(((

October 3rd:

Let me just start by raising a nice middle finger to Lucas..... You freaking ruined all my plans!

Phew. Okay so anyways... THIS BOOK WAS FABULOUS! I loved the the sense of mystery that was consistent through the entire book!! I was constantly trying to figure out what the answer was and in the end is wasn't shocking but every engaging.

My main complaint for this book was that although it was action packed it felt like a filler book for the ending. :// I wanted a little more resolution. Oh, and Lucas in the last two percent. I really wanted to punch him in the face...... SIGH

I don't want to give to much away but Ill just say that only one part of my prediction above was right, and Im still at whats going to happen in the last book, but I CANNOT WAIT TO READ IT!!!!!!!!!

5 stars for C.C. Hunter<3333 AND I highly recommend this series to everyone!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Whispers at Moonrise.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Haidee You have read the third book right? If not stop reading this comment right now. I dont want to spoil anything for you.
What about this Chameleon thing? Do you think it means Kylie can change into different species, like Red? If that does happen then she should be able to turn into a werewolf, just not be an actual werewolf if you know what I mean. I think Lucus will stay with her even though she's not an actual werewolf. You're right, he's loved her for too long to just give up now. Wonder what will happen to Derek.

message 2: by Jenn (new) - added it

Jenn I think it would be really cool if she can change species like that. As for the Derek/Lucas thing, I love them both DX

Tatiana Sandoval Yes! I read the third book before I wrote this! I think the chameleon thing will lead to some interesting adventures! It'll probably make Kylie's life easier in the long run. I have a feeling the government is going to want to try to exploit her in this next book. We'll see how that goes!!! I think that Derek will end up realizing he doesn't really love Kylie, and that his emotions were only freaking out because of Kylie's abilities or something?? Team Lylie<33333

BeyondEverything .... I know everybody or most of the comments say that they want lucas and kylie together but I disagree. Which girl doesnt want a boy she loves and she can tell everything without even thinking is she should or not tell. Besides Lucas reminds her of her old life which she keep saying doesnt want to have, besides he does not get her the same way as Derek does no offence!

BeyondEverything .... I know everybody or most of the comments say that they want lucas and kylie together but I disagree. Which girl doesnt want a boy she loves and she can tell everything without even thinking is she should or not tell. Besides Lucas reminds her of her old life which she keep saying she doesnt want to have, besides he does not get her the same way as Derek does no offence!

Tatiana Sandoval I totally with your POV aswell! I just want her to end up with Lucas because who doesnt love the bad boy;)! And the issues b/w Kylie and derek were morr superficial!

Edith I like your prediction

Tatiana Sandoval Thank you!

Wendy I want her to end with Lucas too, but he did kind of frustrate me a bit in the third book. A little more bosy in the thid book, but I still like him better than Derek. I feel Lucas has a stronger connection romantically and Derek more friendly. Team Lucas Yea!

Haidee !TEAM LUCAS!

Tatiana Sandoval Ya girl!!!

message 12: by Taylor (new) - added it

Taylor TEAM LUCAS!! But today, I had an idea for another person she could go with. And that person is........DRUM ROLL PLEASE!!!!! *drums* CHRIS!!!!!!!!!!

xXLinayhaXx TEAM LUCAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Diana Perez This is exactly how i feel, when i finished the book i was so omg *cries* shes leaving omg her family, i hate lucas, no i love you but you are so fucking stupid. Lylie <333 *i know this doesnt make sense*