JoJo - JJJ (Jo Anna) Janesko's Reviews > Bared to You

Bared to You by Sylvia Day

Oct 08, 12

bookshelves: awwww-romance-is-bliss, kindle, spicy, crushing-on-him, hawt, own, read-in-2012
Read from April 21 to 22, 2012

Wow just Wow... absolutely incredible.
10 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bared to You.

04/21/2012 "This book reminds me of Fifty Shades. I can't put it down." 2 comments

message 1: by ♥Rachel♥ (new)

♥Rachel♥ Thank you for the rec, JoJo! I'm probably going to read this after our Monday pick. ;)

JoJo - JJJ (Jo Anna) Janesko It is really good!!! You will love it. Promise.

Brandie Now I've seen two good reviews - maybe I need to get this one!

Brandie JoJo - is this lendable for Kindle?? Can I borrow it this week? You have me so curious :)

JoJo - JJJ (Jo Anna) Janesko I don't have it to borrow. I actually borrowed it from someone else. If I had it I would totally give it to you.

Brandie :) That's ok! I appreciate it!

message 7: by ♥Rachel♥ (new)

♥Rachel♥ Brandie, you can borrow it from me when I'm finished. I should be done Friday. Just message me your kindle address. I think you have to add me on your accepted addresses on your acct too. I forget. Well figure it out. :)

JoJo - JJJ (Jo Anna) Janesko Any other books you want to borrow. I have Knight if that one interests you. Just cruise my shelf. I would be happy to loan you a book.

Brandie @Rachel - thanks - that would be awesome!

@JoJo - thank you! I really appreciate it. I bought Knight...I need to get it read!

JoJo - JJJ (Jo Anna) Janesko Brandie if you think of any just let me know.

Karen Squeeeeee!!! Now on to Reflected!!!!

JoJo - JJJ (Jo Anna) Janesko I will get there eventually. I just read Bared for a second time and didn't like it as much the second time around. I found myself rushing to get through it. I actually changed my rating from 5 stars to 4.

Karen i think i gave it 3 or 3.5. whereas, reflected in you, I have given 5. I don't know if its just that i was primed and ready to hear more of the story, or whether it was just that much better. I'm anxious to hear others thoughts!!!

Tashia Iluvbeinarattler Karen wrote: "i think i gave it 3 or 3.5. whereas, reflected in you, I have given 5. I don't know if its just that i was primed and ready to hear more of the story, or whether it was just that much better. ..."

I feel like Reflected In You is better than the first book. It flowed so much better and was much more exciting. Of course, that's just my opinion. :-))

Karen Agreed!

JoJo - JJJ (Jo Anna) Janesko It is nice to see some positive remarks about Reflected in You. It seems like everyone on here that I know wasn't that impressed. I will read it I am just not ready to for some strange reason.

message 17: by Jenn (last edited Oct 09, 2012 09:51AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jenn JoJo - JJJ (Jo Anna) wrote: "It is nice to see some positive remarks about Reflected in You. It seems like everyone on here that I know wasn't that impressed. I will read it I am just not ready to for some strange reason."

Brandie liked Reflected in You as well. I don't know if she has a review up as I haven't checked yet. I've got lots of mixed reviews/ratings from my GR friends list. It was def one of those books that was all over the board in the liking it, hating it, loving it departments.

Laura Carson JoJo - JJJ (Jo Anna) wrote: "It is nice to see some positive remarks about Reflected in You. It seems like everyone on here that I know wasn't that impressed. I will read it I am just not ready to for some strange reason."

It's a rollercoaster but I loved it. My emotions were a mess lol but I thought it was as good if not better than the first. JMO.

JoJo - JJJ (Jo Anna) Janesko Jenn I will have to look for Brandie's review. I am in no rush to read it. There are too many other books that I want to read. After reading the first book again I am not as much into Gideon and Eva.

Laura I am glad you loved it.