JoJo - JJJ (Jo Anna) Janesko's Reviews > Bared to You

Bared to You by Sylvia Day

Oct 08, 12

bookshelves: awwww-romance-is-bliss, kindle, spicy, crushing-on-him, hawt, own, read-in-2012
Read from April 21 to 22, 2012

Wow just Wow... absolutely incredible.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bared to You.

04/21/2012 "This book reminds me of Fifty Shades. I can't put it down." 2 comments

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by ♥Rachel♥ (new)

♥Rachel♥ Thank you for the rec, JoJo! I'm probably going to read this after our Monday pick. ;)

JoJo - JJJ (Jo Anna) Janesko It is really good!!! You will love it. Promise.

Brandie Now I've seen two good reviews - maybe I need to get this one!

Brandie JoJo - is this lendable for Kindle?? Can I borrow it this week? You have me so curious :)

JoJo - JJJ (Jo Anna) Janesko I don't have it to borrow. I actually borrowed it from someone else. If I had it I would totally give it to you.

Brandie :) That's ok! I appreciate it!

message 7: by ♥Rachel♥ (new)

♥Rachel♥ Brandie, you can borrow it from me when I'm finished. I should be done Friday. Just message me your kindle address. I think you have to add me on your accepted addresses on your acct too. I forget. Well figure it out. :)

JoJo - JJJ (Jo Anna) Janesko Any other books you want to borrow. I have Knight if that one interests you. Just cruise my shelf. I would be happy to loan you a book.

Brandie @Rachel - thanks - that would be awesome!

@JoJo - thank you! I really appreciate it. I bought Knight...I need to get it read!

JoJo - JJJ (Jo Anna) Janesko Brandie if you think of any just let me know.

Karen Squeeeeee!!! Now on to Reflected!!!!

JoJo - JJJ (Jo Anna) Janesko I will get there eventually. I just read Bared for a second time and didn't like it as much the second time around. I found myself rushing to get through it. I actually changed my rating from 5 stars to 4.

Karen i think i gave it 3 or 3.5. whereas, reflected in you, I have given 5. I don't know if its just that i was primed and ready to hear more of the story, or whether it was just that much better. I'm anxious to hear others thoughts!!!

Tashia Iluvbeinarattler Karen wrote: "i think i gave it 3 or 3.5. whereas, reflected in you, I have given 5. I don't know if its just that i was primed and ready to hear more of the story, or whether it was just that much better. ..."

I feel like Reflected In You is better than the first book. It flowed so much better and was much more exciting. Of course, that's just my opinion. :-))

Karen Agreed!

JoJo - JJJ (Jo Anna) Janesko It is nice to see some positive remarks about Reflected in You. It seems like everyone on here that I know wasn't that impressed. I will read it I am just not ready to for some strange reason.

message 17: by Jenn (last edited Oct 09, 2012 09:51AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jenn JoJo - JJJ (Jo Anna) wrote: "It is nice to see some positive remarks about Reflected in You. It seems like everyone on here that I know wasn't that impressed. I will read it I am just not ready to for some strange reason."

Brandie liked Reflected in You as well. I don't know if she has a review up as I haven't checked yet. I've got lots of mixed reviews/ratings from my GR friends list. It was def one of those books that was all over the board in the liking it, hating it, loving it departments.

Laura JoJo - JJJ (Jo Anna) wrote: "It is nice to see some positive remarks about Reflected in You. It seems like everyone on here that I know wasn't that impressed. I will read it I am just not ready to for some strange reason."

It's a rollercoaster but I loved it. My emotions were a mess lol but I thought it was as good if not better than the first. JMO.

JoJo - JJJ (Jo Anna) Janesko Jenn I will have to look for Brandie's review. I am in no rush to read it. There are too many other books that I want to read. After reading the first book again I am not as much into Gideon and Eva.

Laura I am glad you loved it.