Nicole's Reviews > A Want So Wicked

A Want So Wicked by Suzanne Young

Aug 09, 12

bookshelves: arcs, own

Review was originally posted on Books Complete Me

I was not sure if I would like A Want So Wicked, the whole idea of a new girl and Harlin falling for her after losing Charlotte, just sounded strange to me, but I ended up loving this book and it wasn't weird at all.

Yeah, like the description states, Elise is a pretty typical seventeen year-old-girl, so much so that she really didn't stick out to me, except for the fact that she remembers someone else memories, that was intriguing.

Now, lets talk about the swoon worthy Harlin. What can I say about Harlin, beside the fact that he is just about perfect. He is sweet, sensitive, but at the same time, tough, and he drives a motorcycle, how cool is that? I just love him!

Abe was someone who I didn't like from the second he came into the story. I don't even know why I didn't like him, he just had a certain aspect, maybe it was cockiness, that just didn't sit well with me. I didn't understand why Elise was actually falling for his act, but maybe Elise liked something about him, I just didn't.

Another character who intrigued me was Elise's sister, Lucy, she just acted so strange, and from a sisters perspective I would have been very concerned.

A Want So Wicked was romantic, mysterious, and completely heartbreaking, in the way Elise and other characters had to choose to stay in the light, and away from the darkness.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Want So Wicked.