Kathryn's Reviews > Royal Secrets

Royal Secrets by Traci Hunter Abramson

F_50x66
Apr 10, 12

Read in April, 2012

A must read book! Abramson too hit the mark on balancing romance with suspense and the twist with fairy tale ending of the finding your prince was fabulous! I liked how Abramson touched on the subject that a lot of youth will face in finding, dating and marrying someone of their own faith. There is an internal struggle with the characters of following the Church standards in marrying someone who can take you to the temple and falling in love with someone that isn't of your own faith even if they are a Prince.

I liked how Alora and Janessa, although woman still are capable of taking care of themselves and are portrayed as educated and smart. (CIA)

I love the nature of Stefano and Garrett that although they are royalty they are down to earth and human. Stefano's desire to have a family of his own is squelched when he finds that he has a genetic defect that makes him infertile. He then finds that he can easily love Alora's children and loves spending time with them. It is heart warming to see this love evolve.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Royal Secrets.