Sabrina's Reviews > Pandora's Box

Pandora's Box by Gracen Miller

Apr 10, 2012

Read in March, 2012

I had heard from so many of my book friends that I needed to read this book. That I will get hooked from page 1 and love the ride it takes me on. Let me say they all were so right!! I had read Madison’s Life Lessons first it’s a prequel to PB. Not realizing it went to this book and fell in love with the characters. Although you don’t have to read it I suggest you do so you understand the growth with Madison.

Madison is sweet, strong, and an excellent mother. She would die to protect her son. She gets thrown into a world she never knew existed and has to learn fast how to play by their rules. She gets help along the way from Nix who is strong and so sexy. The chemistry between them is HOT and STEAMY! While trying to save her son Amos who is down right scary at the beginning of the book but makes a turn around and becomes very protective of his momma. Her husband Micah comes back into her life. He is the bad boy you love to hate. Micah doesn’t make things easy for Madison but through it all she fights with a love so fierce you will regret messing with her son.

Get ready for a non stop ride that will have you turning the pages and staying up all night to see what happens next. Gracen has started off her Road to Hell series with a bang and she has no plans of stopping. This is a must buy. I give it 5/5 stars but I so wish I could give it more.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Pandora's Box.