Diana's Reviews > Goddess Interrupted

Goddess Interrupted by Aimee Carter

Apr 11, 2012

bookshelves: just-wow

Incredible. Well, I am really itching to get the next book. A good sense of cliffhanger eh? Oh no, can it be any sooner?

I love Kate and Henry but I think I love James more. James seems to know his limit and is not afraid to say things. Henry for me is the kind of guy who doesn't know how to express his feelings. He doesn't know whether doing this or that would be as much as pleasing as he thought it would be. I love seeing him jealous over James! See? It became the starter for him. It changed their relationship. I love how he feared that Kate would leave him like Persephone. Ha! Again, can I have someone like Henry?

I also like how it turned out for Kate's relationship. Is it weird to say I feel her? Hmn, I don't know but it hurts to know you're second best. It seems like everything around you is going to be hand-me downs. She is brave but sometimes reckless. I can't blame her decisions though, it is sad to feel useless. Everyone knows it.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Goddess Interrupted.

Quotes Diana Liked

Aimee Carter
“Being with Henry doesn't mean you have to give up who you are. Henry doesn't define you.”
Aimee Carter, Goddess Interrupted