Amanda's Reviews > Dark Protector

Dark Protector by Alexis Morgan

Apr 16, 2012

Read from April 09 to 14, 2012

Even though I enjoyed the book I felt that there wasnt enough foundation to laurel and Devlins relationship. We get to know Laurel pretty well she shares alot with Devlin about her and her family yet it seems like he didnt really share alot about his past and his background or even his now. The readerdoesnt even get much history about the Paladins other than theyre immortal warriors that can die and can be rvived and protect the barrier. They kill Others, creatures that come through the barrier when it goes down. But after dying and coming back too many times Paladins turn into others and have to be killed. Its beleived Paladins are desc
endants of Others. But mostly evrything about where they come from or why thy feel compeled to protect the barrier is a mystery. So if Devlin is immortal how is theyre relatonship s'poss to work out?

Other than that I enjoyed readng about this new world of the Paladins. The action and romance and small mystery keep you deeply involved in Alexis Morgns world.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dark Protector.