Rose's Reviews > Auracle

Auracle by Gina Rosati

Aug 10, 12

bookshelves: arc, blog-tour, paperback, 5-star, finished-reviews, own-read, favorites, signed
Read from July 23 to August 05, 2012

I was so excited when I got offered the chance to be apart of this Blog Tour! It has been so much fun and the book was incredible!
I'm going to try to write this review a little differently then my previous reviews and see how it works. If I like it, I might stick with it... we'll see. ^__^

Characters:
Anna Rogan - I just have to say that I loved Anna! She's definitely not the typical teenage girl who constantly whines and complains. She's smart and witty and she can astrally project out of her body and go anywhere in the world.... and that is like the coolest thing I've read in a book!

Rei Ellis - Rei is probably one of the sweetest characters that I have ever had the pleasure to read about. He is an amazing friend and big brother, and his relationship with Anna is strong and unbreakable.

Seth Murphy - Seth seems like a bit of a Wild Card to me. I have seen his situation before, just not that extreme. I felt so bad for what he went through. I think my heart actually broke a little.

Taylor Gleason - Taylor, Taylor, Taylor. This girl was SO annoying! She was mean, and rude, and ignorant! She reminded me a lot like a few girls I knew in High School.

Story:
When I read the synopsis for this book, I was immediately intrigued! It had me hooked from the very first page right through to the very last. There was a lot of emotion put into this book and I felt as though I was actually there and that I knew the characters. This book was absolutely amazing! I LOVED IT!!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Auracle.

07/23/2012 page 1
07/25/2012 page 43
14.0% "Loving this book so far!!!"
07/31/2012 page 172
57.0% "I am LOVING this book right now!!!!! ^__^"
08/02/2012 page 217
71.0% "Hahaha GO ANNA!!!! :-)"
show 9 hidden updates…