Jennifer Woodford's Reviews > Disney after Dark

bookshelves: owned, favorites
Recommended to Jennifer by: No one, found it
Recommended for: 8+
Read in February, 2012 — I own a copy, read count: 1

I recommend this book for ages 8 to 104+, appealing to the kid in all of us. Filled with friendship, mystery, adventure, danger and of course magic, this suspenseful YA book will transport you to Disney's Magic Kingdom park after-hours (when the park is closed and your favorite characters come to life).

It revolves around 5 kids who have been hired as electronic holographic Disney World tour guides. However, this new technology comes at a price, when the kids go to sleep at night, they are magically transported through their sleep into their DHIs (Disney Host Interactive/Daylight Hologram Imaging) at the park where mayhem and danger lurks around every corner. It is up to the kids to come together as a team, solve riddles and search for clues to prevent the Disney Villians, AKA the "Overtakers", from taking over the park and quite possibly the word.

I purchased this book on my Nook for my 8 year old daughter. Although this book is slated for grades 5 (age 10 and up) my daughter just loved it. She didn't want me to stop reading it and wanted me to immediately purchase the other 5 in the series. Emma, my daughter, gives this book a 5-star rating.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Disney after Dark.