Nymeria's Reviews > Opal

bookshelves: favorites, thriller-mystery-horror, reviewed
Read from December 04 to 07, 2012

12/07/2012
I will not lose my mind.
I will survive the pain caused by Opal.
I'm strong. I will be stronger.

This will be my mantra until the release of Origin. I will repeat these sentences every day. It's all I can do even if I have a feeling this will not be enough.

In Opal there's all I ever wanted for Daemon and Katy and more. So much more.
I tought I have really known Daemon in Onyx but he is full of surpraises. Prepare yourself for a romantic Daemon. You will fall deeper and deeper in love with him.
And Kat, oh Kat, after the end of Onyx she became a stroger person. In some ways different from the Kat we met in Odsidian and in some way the same as always. She will understand what people can do for the ones they love. She is perfect for Daemon and Daemon is perfect for her.
Reading the book you will be overwhelmed by a flood of emotins. It's the kind of book where you will drop everything you were doing to read it. You will cry tears of joy. You will smile. You will get angry. You will tear your hair. You will think 'this can't be the end. Just can't'. (view spoiler)
Why Jenni?

Why are you doing this to your beloved fans? You shattered my heart into tiny pieces.

I think I will never be the same again.

Jennifer L. Armentrout Italian Fanpage - Obsidian, Wait for You su facebook.

11/30/2012
My dear Opal,
do not think I've forgotten you. I count the days that still separate us. In the meantime, I'm trying to prepare myself for the stream of emotions you will overwhelm me with. I'm sure about that.
Always yours.
Nymeria

09/21/2012
The official cover!!!!
-----
08/23/2012
I can't wait until the release day. It's so far... Opal, my little Opal, I need you right now or I will go mad... :(

Please, just come to mama Nym.
I'm here, waiting for you!

-------
08/2012
La sinopsi! Non ci credo, ma quando l'hanno messa? Ti prego Dicembre arriva presto.
Opal vieni da mammina, ti aspetto!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Opal.

12/04/2012
11.0% "Daemon, I love you- But you already knew that. <3_<3" 3 comments
12/04/2012
19.0% "Lesa sighed, "I need a Daemon."
I need a Daemon, too.
12/06/2012
60.0% "I'm dying... kind right now...." 1 comment
show 1 hidden update…

Angela Che bella che è! *_*

Nymeria Angela wrote: "Che bella che è! *_*"

Hai notato l'Arum nello sfondo, a sinistra?

Angela Nymeria wrote: "Angela wrote: "Che bella che è! *_*"

Hai notato l'Arum nello sfondo, a sinistra?"

Cooosa?Oddio noooo!!! Ora che me l'hai fatto notare amo questa cover ancora di più!!! Fenomenaleeee!!! *.*

Adrianna It's less than 2 and a half months away! (if the release date stays the same)

♥ Becky  22 yayyy can't wait!:)

Diletta Brizzi Non vedo l'ora di poterlo leggere ♥

Angela ...and the countdown for Opal starts now!!! *.*

Nymeria @Angela!!! Opal (versione kindle) è già disponibile su amazon!!!!!!!

Adrianna O_______O

Adrianna But I just tried and it says it comes out December 11 :(

Nymeria Adrianna wrote: "But I just tried and it says it comes out December 11 :("

I was talking about amazon.it -->http://www.amazon.it/Opal-A-Lux-Novel-ebook/dp/B00AAH7Y5C/ref=sr_1_4?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1354635891&sr=1-4

Adrianna Ohhhh

Angela *_* Oooh!!! Sia lodato Amazon.it!ora sarà mioo!! ma prima devo finire Deity :/
Grazie Nym per la segnalazione! :) :):)

Nymeria @Adrianna!!! Opal is out also on amazon.com!!! :D

Adrianna :D yay! I can buy from amazon.it too so it didn't matter too much! Even though I'm excited, I want the paperback of it! I'm going to see if I can wait until that version comes out XD

Diletta Brizzi Mi stai seriamente spaventando soprattutto per l'ultima parte della tua recensione T.T

message 17: by Nymeria (last edited Dec 07, 2012 03:06PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Nymeria Diletta wrote: "Mi stai seriamente spaventando soprattutto per l'ultima parte della tua recensione T.T"

Non ti spaventare. Non c'è nulla che non possa essere sistemato... ma ciò non toglie che il finale mi abbia distrutta, fatto urlare fino a perdere la voce e piangere come una fontana. Straziante.
Ç_________ç

message 18: by Lu (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lu (previously: Eη) Il finale... *piange convulsamente*. Non riesco a non pensarci, e il mio cuoricino non regge. Finirò in terapia per colpa sua, me lo sento. Q______Q

Nymeria Eη* wrote: "Il finale... *piange convulsamente*. Non riesco a non pensarci, e il mio cuoricino non regge. Finirò in terapia per colpa sua, me lo sento. Q______Q"

Se trovi un buon psicologo dammi il suo numero, credo servirà pure a me! ç______ç

Diletta Brizzi Nymeria wrote: "Diletta wrote: "Mi stai seriamente spaventando soprattutto per l'ultima parte della tua recensione T.T"

Mi sa che dovrò preparare tanti fazzolettini T.T

message 21: by Anna (new) - rated it 5 stars

Anna Ahhhhhhhh!!! Oddio, datemi un colpo in testa e risvegliatemi ad agosto!!