Tee loves Kyle Jacobson's Reviews > Crushed

Crushed by Kasi Blake

Jun 19, 12

Read in May, 2012

I am not sure why I did not do a review for this book but I am doing one now. I have to say that K.C. has a writing style that grabs the reader and causes them to space out and finish the book in one sitting. When I read this series I was home bound with a leg cast and I was looking for something to cheer me up because I was going crazy stuck in the house no being able to walk. So when I started reading this book all my anxiousness went away.

The Noah Sisters rule the school and it is senior year and they are excited to be almost done with high school and moving on to college. Plus they are excited to be doing their last high school crush. The goal this year is to get the boy to do everything they say and leave him high and dry but something goes wrong when Kristen picks the local bad boy Zach. Zach is everything she despises and she is willing to risk it all to crush him and see him do stupid things for him. The only thing is Kristen is in for a rude awakening messing with Zach.

When Kristen blows the powder in Zach's face he looks at her like she is crazy and then things start to get weird for the both of them. Zach is upset that Kristen blew that powder in his face because he is keeping a secret from everyone at school and does not have time for this foolish game Kristen is playing. As Kristen and Zach go about trying to best each other they find that they are in danger. Zach has to make a decision as to whether or not he will tell Kristen his secret and allow her into his life.

In the end Zach will have to learn to trust Kristen and Kristen will have to learn to trust Zach.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Crushed.