Bao's Reviews > Out of Sight, Out of Time

Out of Sight, Out of Time by Ally Carter

Apr 09, 2012

bookshelves: favorites, reviewed
Read in April, 2012

Okay, so just so you know, I just finish this book for the sixth time, so yeah...ITS GREAT!!! I just can't get enough of it. The plot thickens on Cammie's missing summer and explaining why the Circle was chasing her, and attacking those she loved. It's a book that play a lot with your feelings (much like a roller-coaster ride): at one point you feel surprise, then you get kind of angry for Cammie, then you feel sad, then happy, and then worry, and then shock, then... (yeah, you get the gist of it). It a book that you just can't put down! Once I pick it up, i was suck into the lives of the Gallagher Girls. I love it, and i can't wait for the next book to come out!!! I recommend this book to everyone who love a good teenage-spies story that is full of mysteries, actions, love, and a great sister hood.

P.S.: Oh Yeah! Did I mention that Zach DID appears in front of Cammie shirtless (once, but still), and that she almost died (but then again the death thing is not that surprising any more)? Yeah! Go buy that book now!!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Out of Sight, Out of Time.