Smartmouth Texan's Reviews > The Wolf Who Loved Me

The Wolf Who Loved Me by Lydia Dare

F_50x66
Apr 09, 12

Read in April, 2012

What will a Prim and Proper Lady do when she finds herself in love, on the run?

Lady Madeline Hayburn is the one and only daughter of the Duke of Hythe. She is noble, genteel, gracious, well learned and her dowry is well beyond what any gentleman would actually require. She has spent her entire live living up to the expectations of others. Then once she meets Wes everything changes. She suddenly feels the urge to be joyous and free, something that has never even crossed her mind.

Weston Hadley is a degenerate in the eyes of polite society. He and his twin brother are often referred to as the worst rogues London has ever seen. Wes has a scar on his face and a secret in his heart. He is a Lycan and will change with the moon. Wes has never taken anything seriously, has always played the part of the little brother very well, and has never had aspirations of becoming anything more. That is until he meets Maddie.

One of my favorite parts of this book was when Lady Madeline gets angry enough to leave Wes on the side of the road and takes his carriage with her. This is actually the first time we see that Maddie has a feisty nature by doing something so far outside her character.

The Wolf Who Loved Me is another amazing book by the writing duo of Tammy Falkner and Jodie Pearson. I absolutely love they’re take on Lycans with a Historical setting. Dare has joined my favorite characters from The Taming of the Wolf and added many news ones that I can’t wait to get to know better. The book is published by Sourcebooks Casablanca with publication in April of 2012.

You can view my review at www.tigrisedengardenofbooks.com

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Wolf Who Loved Me.