Shay Williams's Reviews > Motor City Mage

Motor City Mage by Cindy Spencer Pape

Apr 10, 12

bookshelves: ebook, paranormal-romance, suspense
Read from April 09 to 10, 2012

MOTOR CITY MAGE is actually the fourth book in the Urban Arcana series and the second one that I have had the pleasure of reading. And it was a pleasure even though I haven’t read them all. Each book is complete within itself so I didn’t feel as though I was missing anything. And since it is one of my pet peeves that so many series books that coming out lately really rely on reading the entire series, I am always ecstatic when I find books that are able to stand all on their own.

Another thing that I really appreciated about this book and this series is the fact that all of the magical species are well balanced. Not one all powerful which really does lead to the races working together to solve issues. Oh and let’s not forget the characters. Ms. Pape does a wonderful job with the characters and the dialogue is very crisp and snappy.

I do recommend this book and this series to lovers of paranormal romantic suspense. I rate it a 4.3.

***I received this book at no charge from NetGalley in exchange for an honest review. No monies has or will exchange hands.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Motor City Mage.