Lady Allison's Reviews > Lover at Last

Lover at Last by J.R. Ward

Apr 10, 13

bookshelves: bdb, j-r-ward, my-manly-harem, 5-star-tell-everyone-i-know, to-review, love-love-love
Read from March 26 to April 01, 2013

"Even if he got shanked, even if his precious little ego and his dumb-ass little heart got shattered into a million pieces, it was time to stop the bullshit.

It was time to be a male.

As Blay started to straighten, like a message had been received, Qhuinn thought, That's right, buddy.

Our future has come." -Lover Reborn

♥♥♥♥♥

BRING ON THE QHUAY LOVIN', WARDEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm SO ready.

♥♥♥♥♥

OMG, IT'S PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Those eyes! That title! Why isn't this in my hands right now?!

FROM THE WARDEN ON FB:

“Let me kiss you.” Qhuinn groaned as he leaned in. “I know I don’t deserve it, but please . . . it’s what you can do for me. Let me feel you. . . .”

Qhuinn’s mouth brushed his own. Came back for more. Lingered.

“I’ll beg for it.” More with the caress of those devastating lips. “If that’s what it takes. I don’t give a f**k, I’ll beg. . . .”

Somehow, that wasn’t going to be necessary.

-Lover at Last, MS pg. 318

--------------------------------------------------------

I know not everyone was happy with this book, but I was not one of them. I was SO emotional while reading it, I'm still not ready to review! But, seriously, it was amazing. Thank you, J.R.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lover at Last.

03/26/2013 "Me, too! Me, too! :D"

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Lacy Finally!

Lady Allison I know, right?! I was at the signing when she announced it & you should've heard the squealing! It sounded like a bunch of 12 yr olds at a Justin Beiber sighting LOL

message 3: by Kali (new)

Kali Oh my LOL!!!!

message 4: by Kali (new)

Kali BTW I love this quote from the book.

Lady Allison Kali wrote: "BTW I love this quote from the book."

Thanks, Kali, me tooooo!!!!!! I get excited all over again each time I read it!

message 6: by Kali (new)

Kali I know the feeling. =) I keep re-reading the book to keep me oocupied until Qhuay book.

Lady Allison Kali wrote: "I know the feeling. =) I keep re-reading the book to keep me oocupied until Qhuay book."

United in our love for Qhuay! LOL!

message 8: by Kali (new)

Kali Yes we are, YAY!!! Team Qhuay always!!!

message 9: by Roseanne (new) - added it

Roseanne C. Just got goose bumps reading that quote again. ahhhh Qhuinn and Blay...makes my heart beat a frantic little beat

Lady Allison Roseanne wrote: "Just got goose bumps reading that quote again. ahhhh Qhuinn and Blay...makes my heart beat a frantic little beat"

OMG, me too, Roseanne!!! I re-read it all the time! I can't freaking waaaaaaaaait!!!!!!!!!!

message 11: by Donnajo (new)

Donnajo starting this series the end of the month with a online group. looking forward to reading the 1st book.

Lady Allison Oooh, Donnajo, you're going to LOVE it! It's sexy, decadent, & one of my absolute favorite series ever!

message 13: by DaRel (new) - added it

DaRel I started the series 2 months ago and am on book 5. but I am already so excited for Qhuay!

Lady Allison DaRel wrote: "I started the series 2 months ago and am on book 5. but I am already so excited for Qhuay!"

Me, toooooooo!!!!!!!!! I'm reading the latest Fallen Angel to get my J.R. fix but it's just not the same as BDB!

Peggy Brillant Sooo can't wait for this one. Dont't know what I'm going to read though, until it's finally released. I've been reading all the books in the series one after the other. Now reading Lover Reborn. Guess I'll just have to read slow team Quay comes out to play!

Lady Allison Peggy wrote: "Sooo can't wait for this one. Dont't know what I'm going to read though, until it's finally released. I've been reading all the books in the series one after the other. Now reading Lover Reborn...."

I know it's so hard to figure out what to do with my life until our boys come home! LOL

Have you tried the Fallen Angels series? It's not BDB, but it's really good!

message 17: by Lacy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lacy I just finished this and I was very emotional, too. Our boys finally got their story! I loved it! I love them!

Lady Allison Lacy wrote: "I just finished this and I was very emotional, too. Our boys finally got their story! I loved it! I love them!"

Me, too!!!!!! It took SO LONG for them to get their shit together but holy crap when they did - IT WAS BEAUTIFUL!

message 19: by Lacy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lacy It was, and it was so bittersweet when it was over! I want more!

Lady Allison Lacy wrote: "It was, and it was so bittersweet when it was over! I want more!"

YES! MORE! I'm sure now that he's a Brother, we'll still get our fill - hopefully with some sexy time built in! ;)