Tara's Reviews > The Magic School Bus Gets Baked in a Cake: A Book About Kitchen Chemistry

The Magic School Bus Gets Baked in a Cake by Joanna Cole

F 50x66
Apr 24, 12

bookshelves: eced-221

The Magic School Bus Gets Baked In A Cake is part of a series that all children love to read. This book is about how the kids want to surprise their teacher Ms. Frizzle for her birthday but they forget the cake so they take the magic school bus to a bakery and they learn how to bake a cake and the chemistry that goes along with baking as well.

I think all of the magic school bus books are awesome for kids to read because they are fun and educational at the same time. They integrate a lot of different things you learn in school into a story and an adventure that is sure to grab the readers attention. I have never read a magic school bus book that I did not like.

The book is very accurate in conveying factual information throughout the text. It has its fiction part to it but a factual side as well.
The information is presented in a very organized manner easy for readers to understand and enjoy.
The format and design of the book is VERY appealing to students. It has appealing illustrations and an awesome plot with fiction and nonfiction events throughout.
I feel the author's writing style is very clear and generates enthusiasm for the topic of science and baking as well as adventure.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Magic School Bus Gets Baked in a Cake.