Jill's Reviews > The Duke's Perfect Wife

3820197
Apr 10, 2012

bookshelves: historical-romance-european
Read in April, 2012

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Duke's Perfect Wife.

message 1: by Jenny (new) - added it

Jenny Q I just ordered this one! Still haven't read the third book, but I loved the one that started the series, The Madness of Lord Ian MacKenzie.

Jill Me too, Jenny! You'll never look at buttons the same after reading book #3!

Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Archer, Dean, Adrian, Dan & Hunter Oh, Jill, I hope this one will be better for you than Knight!

Jill Thanks Baba!

Wendy Jilly, are you going to be posting a review? ;) It can't have been too bad, 4 stars, is pretty good for you. *cheeky grin*

Jill Wen, I wasn't going to as I'm pretty busy with work. But it was a really good read. This whole series is. Have you read any from this series?

Wendy Yes, I've read all of them except for this one. I might give it a go next. "Good thinking 99!"

Jill You're welcome 86!

Wendy LOL!

KatLynne Glad you liked this Jill. This has been one of my fav series and I can't wait to start Hart's story.

message 11: by Jill (new) - rated it 3 stars

Jill I've no doubt you'll love it, KatLynne! Sorry I won't be posting a review as I've been too busy with work.

KatLynne Jill wrote: "I've no doubt you'll love it, KatLynne! Sorry I won't be posting a review as I've been too busy with work."

No worries Jilly. I know how that is:) Hope your work load lightens up soon.