Aislynn (Stitch Read Cook)'s Reviews > The Saint Who Stole My Heart

The Saint Who Stole My Heart by Stefanie Sloane

Apr 10, 12

bookshelves: arc-s-to-review, historical-romance, read-in-2012, ebook, from-author, netgalley-read
Read from April 08 to 10, 2012

We begin our adventure with Dash, Langdon and Nicholas teasing Sophia as young children. They are swept up in a game of who can sneak into the house the fastest without alerting the butler to their presence. Everything changes when they find Sophia’s mother dead at the bottom of the stairs. As adults this group is still close knit, but all having their own adventures and lives. Sophia asks Dash and Nicholas to find out what really happened to her mother and bring whoever did it to justice.

Bookish Elena rarely ventures too far from her father. But when the opportunity comes up to sort through a newly acquired book collection she in good conscience couldn’t say no – and trusts to very few to do the job as well as she knows she can. The moment she meets gorgeous Dash, Viscount Carrington, she realizes she might have made a very large mistake. Could she live in the same home (even temporarily) with this man?

I LOVED this book, not only does it feature one of my favorite type of heroines – the bookish bluestocking and a sexy hero who doesn’t know what he needs in his life until he falls in his lap. While Elena relishes knowledge and isn’t afraid to show just how smart she is, Dash hides his. He keeps his love of books and puzzles to himself, and everyone else at arms length. It takes Dash a while to realize that Elena is not only perfect for him, but that she can see right through the facade he’s so carefully put up over the years.

Would I recommend this book? Hell yes! This is probably one of my favorites of this series so far. I just adore the characters. Will I read more by this author? Darn right, I already have her next book “The Scoundrel Takes A Bride” on my wishlist and can’t wait to get my hands on it later this fall!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Saint Who Stole My Heart.

04/09/2012 page 60

message 1: by Rita (new)

Rita Jett Yay you! Tell me how good it is. Gotta wait till next weekend when I go into the city to raid Barnes and noble!! Lol. / side note, how've you been!!!!!!?!?

Aislynn (Stitch Read Cook) Loved it!! I've been good :) I'll message you on Twitter!

Stefanie Sloane Rita wrote: "Yay you! Tell me how good it is. Gotta wait till next weekend when I go into the city to raid Barnes and noble!! Lol. / side note, how've you been!!!!!!?!?"

Rita, you didn't receive a review copy?! That's crazy. Email your addy and I'll get one in the mail ASAP!

Cheers,