Monica Breckenridge's Reviews > Short Sale and Foreclosure Investing: A Done For You System

Short Sale and Foreclosure Investing by Monica Breckenridge

Apr 11, 12

(Review from the author)
Read in January, 2012

Hi Guys! I am the author of the book. I wanted to write this book because so many people asked me to personally mentor them. I am a full time investor and sometimes don't have the time to mentor students full time. Helping homeowners avoid foreclosure and running my Pink Business is my passion. I give out all my secrets in this book! There is nothing to hide. I teach you how I quit my job in 1 year and how I became a successful real estate investor. I hope you like the book!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Short Sale and Foreclosure Investing.

Quotes Monica Liked

Monica Breckenridge
“In order to be a successful Investor you have to think positive, believe in yourself, and never give up!”
Monica Breckenridge, Short Sale and Foreclosure Investing: A Done For You System

Monica Breckenridge
“We all have the ability to be successful. But the truth about success is that it starts from within you. It starts by changing your internal thoughts about how you feel. Once you do that, the world is in your hands. You literally have the ability to have anything you want as long as your internal thoughts truly reflect what you want in your life and what you believe you can achieve.”

Monica Breckenridge
“Doubting yourself can be the biggest factor in holding yourself back. If you don't believe in yourself and send messages to yourself that you can't do this, or you will never be able to do this, you won't be successful. If you carry this attitude with you, then no, you won't be successful. Change your thinking! Change is not always easy, but once you change your thinking from negative to positive, your doubts begin to go away and you begin to manifest the positive. Don’t doubt yourself!”

Monica Breckenridge
“I don’t give up on anything! I fight to the very end no matter how many setbacks I may have. Even if you fail, don’t give up! With each failure, you are only one step away from victory. Failure allows us to learn, so while you may encounter failure, use the experience positively and believe in your success.”