Shanshad Whelan's Reviews > Green Rider

Green Rider by Kristen Britain
Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Green Rider.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shel (new)

Shel I read this a few years ago, wasn't especially impressed. It was ok, but didn't leave me wanting to read on in the series

Shanshad Whelan This was back in my red haired heroines with fire magic book block. It wasn't the worst or best, but I don't really remember it with any clarity.

message 3: by David (new)

David The subsequent books weren't too bad. Definitely better than the first one. I haven't read the 4th book yet (may have to rectify that soon).

I also gave Book 1 three stars, but gave Book 2 four stars and Book 3 five stars.

These were done before my time on Goodreads, so they're not here, though. They can be found here (http://www.curledup.com/1strider.htm) and here (http://www.curledup.com/hightomb.htm).

In case anybody else comes along and finds this review. Not saying you need to restart the series, Shan. :)

Shanshad Whelan Oh, well you never know. ^_^ I seem to read all things eventually. But right now my TBR stack is up in the thousands . . . so it's definitely not going to be anytime soon. Of that block of books I read back then, the one that I absolutely refuse to read any more of is The Witches of Eileanan. I remember that particular one with some clarity because I wanted to throw it across the room from the constant "Scottish" style interjections in the speech patterns. (There are only so many times I can read 'do ya ken?' and things like that before I lose my temper. The worst by far was that this first book was setting up the game board. Nothing arced to completion in this first book, nothing satisfied at the end pages, it was all just loose threads for the next book. Grr.

message 5: by David (new)

David Now *that's* gross. Certainly doesn't give the reader any incentive to continue!